High School Juniors/Seniors
- ACT/SAT - Tips, tricks, and methods for maximizing scores while minimizing study time
- Class Selection - Choose the right course load. Not all classes are created equal in the eyes of Universities.
- Time Management - Maximize efficiency in and outside of the classroom to get better grades, more sleep, and a more well-rounded self.
- The "IT FACTOR" - These days it seems like everyone has 4.0 GPAs and perfect SAT scores. So how do you stand out from the college application competition?
- Senior Year - 12th grade is like no other year. Learn strategies to make the most of this unique time, how to cope with senioritis, and what to do during your second semester.
- Timelines & Deadlines - Unsure what is due and when? We create a personalized timeline just for you so you know you will never miss a deadline again.
- Applying - To which schools should you apply? How many safety schools? Reach schools? Early Decision? We have the answers...
- Acceptance - Maximize your chance of acceptance. Grades can only go so far. Our advice will put you above the rest.
- Scholarships - Think these are set in stone? Take whatever the college gives you? Think again.
- Wait List - Find out why the wait list is not a waiting game and what to do to maximize chance of acceptance into your top-choice institution.
- Are you an athlete? Every year, thousands of student-athletes go unnoticed--don't be one of them. Learn from the best - Jack Delehey is a professional sports agent (Delehey Ventures, Inc) and understands the ins and outs of the collegiate and professional sports scene. Additionally, he understands the importance of balancing athletic pursuits with academic excellence, a rarity in the recruiting scene these days.
- The recruiting game is just that--a game. Learn the rules, show off your talents to the right coaches, and use it to leverage school offers.
- Division 1? Division 3? Showcase camps? When does recruiting start? You have questions, Delehey Ventures, my sports agency branch, has answers.
Delehey College Consulting provides academic, admission, and athletic recruiting advice for those targeting Top-50 College and University Institutions. DC² offers a vast array of packages, each specifically tailored to an individual's needs and financial capabilities. For this reason, Delehey College Consulting recommends each client and family join in an introductory meeting to discuss goals, packages, timelines and more.